The Principals of Fern Hill have dedicated their entire careers surrounding real estate, with direct project experience across a broad range of practice areas including banking and finance, law, capital markets, investment sales, acquisitions and development; entitlements, planning, design, architecture, construction, marketing and sales, and asset management.
This depth and breadth of institutional experience, through dynamic market cycles and across nearly every asset class, informs Fern Hill's foundation for unlocking opportunity and mitigating risk.
What we've accomplished
- Executed public-private partnerships to stabilize a national distressed loan portfolios and other special assets.
- Negotiated for the completion of public parks, open space, and community assets.
- Recapitalized key urban projects trapped in foreclosure and bankruptcy processes.
- Stabilized financials and operations of several broken condominium associations.
- Established pricing records for both rental unit sales value and condominium pricing per square foot.
- Supported economic growth through the origination of over one billion in real estate debt facilities across all asset classes.
- Fostered the development and acquisition of thousands of affordable, work-force, and market-rate housing units.
- Partnered with union building trades and contractors on troubled projects to ensure project completion and full payment.
- Participated in community master-planning and international and domestic architectural design competitions.